|Home » Career Options » Medical Assistant|
Medical Assisting is one of the fastest growing occupations, and growth is expected to accelerate faster than the average growing professions. Medical assistant jobs are expected to grow at 35 percent over the next few years (according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics).
We, at MICROPOWER aim to provide the most up-to-date medical assistant training Programs and certification courses within the nation. Students, who graduate from our accredited medical assisting program, become certified immediately after graduation, and are extremely marketable in exciting healthcare professions.
- No prior computer or medical experience needed to start
- Convenient locations
- Flexible Class hours
- Small class size
- Well equipped lab
- Financial Aid available
- Highly qualified and experienced instructors
- Free books and materials
- Accept ITG and Workforce voucher
- Testing fee for NHA exam included Medisoft software for the Billing and Coding program
- Certifications upon completion- CPT, CET, CCMA, CPR
- Total in class hours are 720 with 120 hours of Externship
- Externship is offered in medical setting to get a real job experience.